What is LANAP® Laser Treatment?
The LANAP® laser protocol with the PerioLase® MVP-7™ works to eradicate the infection in the mouth by killing bacteria while preserving healthy gum tissue. Patients undergoing laser gum surgery enjoy a fast recovery time and minimal bleeding. LANAP® treatment is an FDA cleared procedure for gum disease and works to preserve the gum tissue while promoting bone regeneration around the teeth.
Benefits of LANAP® Laser Surgery
Some of the top benefits of laser gum surgery include:
- Fast healing time
- Since healthy tissue is left intact, you can look forward to a fast recovery.
- Minimal discomfort
- Patients experience little to no pain during the procedure.
- Less downtime
- Most patients can return to their regular schedule the same day.
- Little to no gum recession
- Laser gum surgery will not damage the gum line.
- Low risk of inflammation and bleeding
- The PerioLase® MVP-7™ laser can eradicate up to 90 percent of inflammation in the mouth in one visit.
- Saves teeth
- The procedure can help save your natural teeth.
- Bone regeneration
- The laser can promote bone regeneration around the tooth structure, providing needed support.
- Laser surgery has zero contraindications.
Treating gum disease with the LANAP® protocol affords patients a convenient, minimally invasive way to achieve a healthier mouth. Learn more about laser gum surgery in Arkansas by scheduling your appointment with Dr. Osborne, Dr. Curry, or Dr. Shelton today!