If you are fearful about dental treatment and are reluctant to schedule your next appointment, talk with us about the benefits of sedation dentistry. We offer several treatments and services that can make your experience that much more relaxing. Our services include:
- Oral sedation
- This involves taking a pill prior to treatment that helps you feel more calm and relaxed before, during, and after your appointment. We request that you have someone drive you to and from your appointment.
- Intravenous (IV) conscious sedation
- This method helps you manage moderate to severe dental anxiety with the administration of intravenous medications. You will need someone to drive you to and from your appointment.
- Nitrous Oxide (N2O)
- Also known as laughing gas, this helps to create a euphoric feeling that releases you from anxiety.
- Local Anesthetic
- Anesthesia is administered into the gum tissue or cheek to numb the treatment area.
We want you to feel comfortable during your experiences with our office. For more information about IV sedation dentistry and other relaxation dentistry techniques in Arkansas, schedule your appointment with Dr. Osborne, Dr. Curry, or Dr. Shelton today!